Oh the Joy...
Well, it's Katie once again updating this blog for Ryan. I mean, what else is there to do when my laptop is being occupied by Levi. Once again Levi and Ryan are over at my apartment playing Command And Conquer: Generals. I think they're strangely obsessed with it. I'm pretty sure that they're over here approximately 99.9% of the time. The .1% of the time that they're not here is basically because I've demanded that Dave set boundaries. I mean, we have to sleep at some point and it's just not reasonable or appropriate on any level to allow them to live here. It's just asking way too much.

Here's a piece of news: Ryan will be moving at the end of the semester. He has been sharing an apartment with two other guys. And while I'm sure they love each other deeply and will be sad to say goodbye, he'll be moving. And what do you know? He'll be moving closer to Dave and I. Actually, it's a possibility that he'll be moving right next door. Although I warned him if that is the case, or bedrooms would be right next to each other...that just might be a little awkward on a few different levels. Him and Dave have decided that if he does move in next door they're going to drill a hole through the joined living room wall so that they can run network cables through it. That way they'll be able to play their video games 100% of the time instead of just 99.9% of the time. Yes, it's true. They think it's a great idea. I'm thinking...not so much.

So, a bunch of us are doing a presentation together on the field of Papua New Guinea. It's for class and I think if there were going to be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place...we would definitely win. One of our best ideas is that Ryan will dress up as a tribal man wearing a grass skirt and he'll be our tribal man. It'll be great.
Anyway, that's all for now...
Katie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home