Friday, February 24, 2006

Me at the market!

Here's me and Michael Cratch shopping for stuff at the market. It's a really neat place. There's all this different stuff that people make and it's pretty inexpensive. The food there is pretty awesome too. One of the items that have got before was a real coconut. They crack the top of it and drink the water inside! It's so good! I still want to get some fresh pineapple but I've got some time left still to get some. Thank you all for your prayers. Feel free to ask some questions and I'll keep putting more pics up. Thanks!

Ryan Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At February 24, 2006 8:47 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Hey Man, it sounds like you're having quite a time in PNG! Thanks for the updates, it's great to hear what's going on. Tell Tim Shontere I said hi.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home