Friday, February 17, 2006

Hello from PNG

Hey, you know I'm so glad that I have internet. It's like my connection to the world. I'll hopefully be able to get some pictures up for this so you wont be staring at the text the entire time. I plan on updating this once a week now that I'm in one place for a certain amount of time.
Anyway, things here have been great. I spent some time in the tribe just kind in awe. I think you should all know that missionaries don't suffer! We're living it up out here. I mean, okay, I did walk through two miles of mud up to my ankles but it was worth it! I got to see the most beautiful rain forest in the world. We went and dived in the river each day to cool off and we enjoyed such good fellowship with the missionaries. Spending time with the Nakui people was a privilege. Even knowing that the missionaries there and the people pray together is the radest thing! They are our brothers in Christ! You'll meet them in heaven! Crazy huh?
Well, I'll post more soon. I need to get some pics up. Thank you for praying. Check back tomorrow and I'll have more up. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home