Saturday, January 14, 2006

PNG BOUND!

Alright... Here's the latest. I leave for Papua New Guinea in three weeks today! Man, I think I don't know what I got myself into! Turns out the first week I get to go into the jungle! I mean, the missionaries I'll be visiting from my church have asked me if I would go with them to meet a tribal group that they could possibly move in and minister to. It would be amazing and I can't believe that I will get to do this.
On the other hand I know I'll definately miss home. It's been so good to be here for a while and to get to minister to people in my church. God has been so good in allowing me to be here and I'm trusting him for the next steps in my life. Thank you all for being a part of my ministry and for blessing me with your fellowship. Please email me if you have any questions! I would love to hear from you.

In Christ,
Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home