Friday, February 17, 2006

My back yard

Hey everyone, I think I sent this to you but I hope this one looks a little better. Allow me to explain, this is the view from my back porch. Yes, I know, we are suffering here and it's hard to take the fact that I have to deal with this view all day long. So, still think you can't be a missionary? j/k
Seriously though, the most encouraging thing for me is knowing that missionaries are people just like you and me. They like to watch the shows that you do (i.e. 24, CSI, Survivor) and the movies that you do too! They are normal people who are dedicated to doing the Lord's work in taking His Gospel to the ends of the earth. I've made some cool friends and I'm learning a ton. I'll try to send more pics soon! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At February 28, 2006 6:01 PM , Blogger Ben & Ruth said...

Nice view man, Miss ya!
-Kane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home