Thursday, November 30, 2006

Freakin Gamers!

Well, it turns out that this is NOT Ryan updating his own blog. He seems to be busy playing some game called, "Zero Hour" at the moment. So, I suppose that poses two questions: Who is updating his blog for him and why? Well, to address the first question: My name is Katie. I'm married to Dave, who is one of Ryan's good friends. Actually, Ryan was a groomsman in our wedding and Dave traveled to Oklahoma with Ryan this past Thanksgiving. Okay, now onto the question of why I am updating Ryan's blog for him. Basically, Ryan, along with our good friend Levi, is always out my apartment. ALWAYS! Not only are they always at my apartment, but what do they do while they're here?!? Well, let me tell you. They eat my food and play video games with my husband. Yes, it's true. Ryan has permanently situated his ancient, huge computer that I'm convinced is from the year 1991 on my kitchen table. That way it's always there whenever needed...makes sense, right? Well, Levi (poor guy) also has an incredibly old and worthless excuse for a laptop. It's much too old to game on. So, the only logical and reasonable thing to do would be to use MY laptop. It wouldn't make sense for him to go out and buy a better laptop....so he uses mine. And this my friends (if I may call you that) is why I am using Ryan's laptop and updating his blog. There doesn't seem much else to do considering that fact that all of my homework and stuff like that is on my computer...which is currently being used by someone else. It's alright. I'm not bitter!

Now, what I've done is added some pictures to this post because it simply wouldn't be a good post without them. For some odd reason Ryan doesn't have any pictures of me on his computer, so here are some pictures from this school year. Hope you like them!



Well, it's been fun, friends. Until next time.

2 Comments:

At November 30, 2006 4:19 PM , Blogger Ben & Ruth said...

Katie my friend, you are awesome!!! I was so exited to think that Ryan might have actually updated his blog. For a while I thought that maybe he just forgot he had one. AND THEN to find out that IT WAS YOU who posted! Classic!!! No offense Ryan, you know I love ya man…
-Kane

 
At December 06, 2006 3:02 AM , Blogger FennellFanClub said...

Yeah, congratulations you've finally updated your website. Well, technically it wasn't you, but it was an update none the less. I especially enjoyed the pictures. Especially the one of you in the curlers. Did you get attacked by a hairstylist? Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Julie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home