Saturday, August 19, 2006

Update from Roach...

Hey everyone,
Sorry this has to be my only update for now. My Outlook Express isn't working so I haven't been able to send email. I know I should go see the tech guy and get it fixed but I've been busy! (j/k) Anyway, I believe we're almost out of orientation for now but I think the class schedule will be on normal by next week. As of now, my homework consists of "CLA" which stands for "Culture-Language Acquisition" and "Tech Tips." The latter speaks of what I need to know for life on the field, and the former is just how I can actually learn to communicate to a tribal person. It's all going to be challenging so I would appreciate your prayers. I will give more updates probably on a weekly basis. Please email me and I'll get back to you. I'd like to send an update out sometime next week. Thanks again for everything guys.

In Christ,
Ryan

P.s. Pray: 1) That I would continue to seek the Lord 2) That I would be a good student and teachable 3) That I would encourage the people around me! Thanks again

2 Comments:

At August 19, 2006 2:37 PM , Blogger Micah and Kristy said...

Hey Ryan,
I heard you were at the MI. How long will you be there for 1 year..2 years? Micah and I are applying to go there next year so maybe we'll see you there.

It's good to see a little bit of what's been going on in your life. I see also that Chris had a baby. Wow! He's a total cutie! Actually, most of the people from our class that are married have babies now. :)

I think we'll be up visiting my parents during Christmas vacation but you'll probably be gone then. If not, it'd be fun to hang out and catch up.

Kristy (Daniels) Goulart

 
At November 07, 2006 9:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Ryan, this is Brett Maxwell, NTBI class of '05. I remember talking to you a couple years back about transferring credit to Moody and I'd like to ask you a few questions on that topic. please email me; brett@eriv.net

thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home