Thanks for Praying
Hey Everyone,
Thanks so much for everyone who is involved in prayer. My bag and charger made it here safe. My bag made it about a week after I arrived. My charger came through someone else who was traveling here to PNG. Anyway, I'm glad I got it. Also, it has been cool to get to know some of the missionaries here. Man, there are a lot of people from California! A bunch of us went surfing this afternoon about 20 minutes from the base. In case you were wondering, most of my time is not spent on surfing and lounging around!
In my next post, I'll put pics of the office I'm working on. For those of you who are praying, please pray that I would be dedicated to serving the missionaries here and learn how best I can serve here. Thank you all so much. Please email me if you guys have any questions.
With love in Christ,
Ryan Fennell

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home