Merry Christmas
Hey Everyone,
wow... I guess it's time I contributed to this blog. Believe me... it's been wierd finding out how Katie's been keeping tabs on what's been going on in my life. Actually... it' brings something important up. If you actually are keeping track of everything on here, I would like to know. I had lost the desire to keep updating this stuff and so I would just stick to email. If some of you like the pics and everything, I could keep email up here. Just let me know. I would really like to hear from you all on this. Thanks.
Well, as to what I am doing as of now... I'm sitting on a couch at my grandparents house typing up this blog. It's a nice cloudy day on the beginning of my Christmas vactation and it's really nice having my family here to hang out for the week. My brother and his wife and their child will be here next sunday so I'm really looking forward to that. Anyway, I should send out an update soon and I'm sure this Christmas Break will go by fast.
Oh yea, Dave and Katie Walker are friends of mine in the trainning. I'm sure Katie will add something over break. You should check out thier blog too! They're planning on going to PNG as well. Talk to you all later.
In Christ,
Ryan Fennell

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home